It is important to note that a vacuum pump is not a recovery unit. A recovery unit should always be used to make sure the refrigerant is recovered from the system before you begin the vacuum process. We offer premium quality recovery units from rothenberger and value china.
Our in stock recovery units ensure –
- Emptying of device in order to work with different refrigerants
- High evacuation performance
- Higher torque for longer service life
- Simple and precise reading from manifold
- Proper regulation and control of the refrigeration cycle evacuation process
- Optimum recovery and recycling of refrigerants
- Ideal for small and big HVAC systems.