Patton “A” Series Angled Low Profile Unit Coolers.
1.1 – 7.6 KW
Ideal for small commercial coolrooms, freezers, food prep areas and transport applications utilizing refrigerants R404A/R507, R22/R407C and R134a. Particularly advantageous where headroom is at a minimum. All “A” series unit coolers are standard with “Patton Coat” protection on fins. High efficiency EC fan motors are available on request.
– Medium and low temp room coolers
– 11 Models (AM)
– 11 Models (AL)
– 1 to 4 fans (300mm Ø)
– 50/60 Hz
- Low profile design provides maximum head clearance and space for racking and products.
- Powdered coated steel and aluminium casings.
- Drop-down, hinged type Drain Tray with connection at each end.
- Efficient forced Draught external rotor motors. 300mm Ø(50/60 Hz).
- 3/8 Rifle bore tubes for optimized coil performance.
- Venturi type liquid refrigerant distributors permits max, versatility of refrigerants, and operating range.
- Panel doors each end for simple access to T.X valve, electrical box and defrost heaters.
- Factory applied blue “Patton coat” coil protection.
- Fans and heaters (c/w hi-temp klixon on low temp models) factory wired to junction box.
- Partial Defrost Kits.
The “A” Series is the perfect solution where space is at a premium. This medium and low temp unit cooler best suits small commercial cool rooms, freezer rooms, food prep areas and transport applications. The clean low profile design boasts great efficiency whilst taking up minimum space to give you more room for your product.