Emerson Drier Cores
Filter drier cores remove moisture, acids, and debris from the system. Choosing the right filter drier core is essential to providing reliable, long-lasting system protection.
Emerson Desiccant blocks (D-48, UK-48, W-48, H-100) fit most competitive shell type filter-driers. These filter-drier blocks protect the compressor from soluble and solid contaminants. To ensure efficient clean-up results, they feature exceptional acid and wax removal capacities, plus superior moisture pickup.
- Highest water capacity rating on the market today, thus keeping flow rates up together with filtration and system capacity to its optimum
- Exceptional acid capacities for normal system protection or to effectively clean-up following a compressor burnout
- Wax removal capabilities, if desired, for low temperature applications, or for complete clean-up following a compressor burnout (W Series)
UK-48 Special Features:
- A balance of high water/acid capacity (75% molecular sieve/25% activated alumina) to keep HFC/POE systems at optimum conditions
- Perfect for new refrigerants, POE oils and retrofit guidelines
- Desiccant blend protects POE additives
- 20 micron filtration reduces sludge caused by POE oils
- Complies with Copeland’s recommendations for filter-driers on POE/HFC systems