Patton “B” Series Compact Unit Coolers.
1.5 – 9 KW
Ideal for small commercial coolrooms, freezers and transport applications utilizing refrigerants R404A/R507, R22/R407C and R134a. Low profile “B” Series forced draught units are particularly advantageous where headroom is at a premium. High efficiency EC fan motors are available on request.
– Medium and low temp room coolers
– 13 Models (BM)
– 7 Models (BL)
– 1 to 4 fans (300mm Ø)
– 50/60 Hz
- Low profile design provides maximum head clearance and space for racking and products.
- Light weight Stucco aluminium casings.
- Drop-down, reversible hinged drain tray.
- Efficient external rotor motors. 300mm Ø (50/60 Hz).
- 3/8″ Rifle bore tubes for optimized coil performance.
- Factory fitted suction/liquid ‘Turbo’ heat exchnagers.
- Venturi liquid refrigerant distributors for maximum versatility of refrigerants, and operating range.
- Hinged panel doors each end for easy access to T.X valve, defrost heaters and pipework.
- Fans and heaters (c/w hi-temp klixon on low temp models) factory wired to junction box.
- Partial Defrost Kits.
The “B” Series is the perfect solution where space is at a premium. This medium and low temp unit cooler best suits small commercial cool rooms, freezer rooms, food prep areas and transport applications. The clean low profile design boasts great efficiency whilst taking up minimum space to give you more room for your product.